Apricot-Garlic Salmon with Basil Pesto Sauce
This is an easy-peezy dinner (or lunch) option and can be made very quickly! Make sure to use Wild Caught Salmon for this meal or you will be serving up an extra side of heavy metals and toxins!
1 Wild Caught Salmon Filet/ Skin On
2-3 Tbsps of Apricot Garlic Spread (I use this one from Aris Foods)
1 Tbsp Coconut oil for the pan
- Heat Pan
- Turn Pan to low heat
- Add coconut oil
- Add Salmon Filet with skin side down
- Top with Apricot Garlic Spread and cover with lid.
- Cook for about 5-8 minutes allowing the spread to absorb in to the salmon
- Remove from pan and place on plate.
- Top with 1 Tbsp of Basil Pesto (Please note that this Pesto does contain parmesan cheese for those following a strict dairy-free diet, please omit this or substitute your own)
**This recipe also works well with chicken breast if you are allergic to salmon or do not care for fish.
Disclosure: At this time NeoGenesis Nutrition is not receiving any financial contributions from Aris Natural Foods. We simply enjoy using their spreads and ingredients in our recipes.